BR1M 2014 Status Check And Payment Date
Below are some important information that worth knowing regarding the Bantuan Rakyat 1Malaysia (BR1M) 3.0 2014 or 1Malaysia People's Aid 2014 offered by the government.
- Application deadline: January 31, 2014
The deadline for sending in the BR1M applications is January 31 2014. They can send in their BR1M applications to branch offices of the Inland Revenue Board or other related agencies until that date.
- Start of payment: February 22, 2014
BR1M payment will be handed out starting February 22. The money will be directly credited into the recipient's bank account. Recipients who did not give their bank account details will receive cash vouchers. The vouchers are cashable at Bank Simpanan Nasional, CIMB or Maybank.
How to check your BR1M application status
You can check BR1M application status in three ways:
- Call the toll-free hotline number of 1-800-222-500 (Finance Ministry) or 1-800-88-2716 (Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri LHDN) from 9am till 5pm on working days.
- You can also inquire your BR1m application status by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name and IC number in the email.
- For applicant that didn't update their bank account details in the application, they will be informed via post. If successful the letter will also state the time and venue for the collection of the vouchers
How to appeal
Unsuccessful applicants may appeal, using a special form. The appeal form is available at all IRB branch offices and related government agencies, or can be downloaded from the Finance Ministry's website at (www.treasury.gov.my).
Please share if you find this info useful.