m-Filing: Submit tax form via mobile phone
Good news! Now you can submit your income tax return using your mobile phones. This new service which is named m-Filing is similar to e-Filing except it caters specifically for mobile browsers. m-Filing is currently only eligible for submitting resident individual without business income tax form.
Requirements for m-Filing
- Mobile browser
- Network mode : WAP, GPRS, EDGE or 3G
Supported mobile operating systems
- iPhone or iPad with iOS version 4.0 or later
- Android version 2.2 (Froyo) or later
- BlackBerry (version 6 or later) and Playbook
- Windows Phone version 7.0 or later, 7.5 (Mango) recommended
How to access m-Filing
- Open your mobile browser.
- Enter this URL : https://mfiling.hasil.gov.my or log in to e-Filing website and click the 'm-BE 2011' icon.
- Log in using the same Digital Certificate as you would use for e-Filing.
Visit https://e.hasil.gov.my/ and click ‘Permohonan No. Pin’ to register a Digital Certificate.
Source: Inland Revenue Board (IRB) / Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri (LHDN) Malaysia