SAPS: Checking School Examination Results Online
SAPS NKRA 2017. Parents can now check their children's school examination results online - Test 1, Mid-Year Examination, Test 2, Year-End Examination, and UPSR, PT3, SPM trials exam. Checks can be made through the NKRA's Sistem Analisis Peperiksaan Sekolah (SAPS) website.The SAPS system caters for Standard 1 to Standard 6 (primary school), and Form 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 (secondary school). SAPS for parents (SAPS Semakan Ibubapa) provides access to two types of reports:
- Individual exam/test result slip
- A tabulation of marks for every exam in an entire year
How To Check School Exam Results Online
Please follow the steps below to access the SAPS for parents system:
- Click the following link to go to Kementerian Pendidikan Malaysia's SAPS Semakan Ibubapa website:
- Enter the student's identity card or birth certificate number (without a dash "-" or space).
- Select either Primary or Secondary School, and select which year.
- Enter the confirmation code (kod pengesahan) as pictured.
- Click the "Semak" button, and you will be taken to the main menu:
- Choose which examination you want to see - Test 1, Mid-Year Examination, Test 2, Year-End Examination or (UPSR/PT3/SPM) trial exam.
- Click the "Papar Slip Keputusan" button to see the exam result slip which contains marks, grade, ranking in class/standard/form, percentages and so on. Examination result slips are in pdf form and are downloadable.
- Click the "Papar Markah Peperiksaan" button to see the analysis of all test and examination results for the selected year.
SAPS online examination/test result reports on are free tools that can help you gauge and monitor your children's academic performance. Put them to good use for the betterment of your children's education.